Welcome to Season 2 of the Phenomenal Moms Podcast!
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you:
- Avoided paying a bill or bills?
- Delayed a repair (home, car, appliance, etc.)?
- Ignored something about your health?
- Desired to change your diet or exercise habits, but never got around to it?
So often things pop up in our lives that we need to deal with, but for many reasons, we put them off. We put off these things because we may not have the time, money or energy to deal with it at that moment. Or, it may not seem like a big deal at that moment, because there are other more pressing things that demand our attention.
However, if we don’t deal with or pay attention to these things then over time, they can get bigger and can cause a bigger problem.
In this episode, we will discuss:
- Why the small things matter in your life and finances
- How to think about and approach these seemingly small things
- The consequences of ignoring the small things
- How to find peace when you are dealing with situations that cause anxiousness and worry.
Check out the podcast, hit subscribe, leave a comment, and share it with your friends!!
If you want to put the tips discussed in this podcast to work then check out the Phenomenal Moms Membership Program to help you to have more peace, less stress, and better money management skills. Click HERE to join the Phenomenal Moms Membership Program today.
Aisha Taylor is a single mom of twins, personal financial coach, work from home entrepreneur, and #1 Amazon Best Selling Author of the book “5+5 FNPhenomenal Ways to Save $100 This Week Without Killing Your Lifestyle.” Aisha has been featured in ESSENCE, Jet Magazine, and Black Enterprise. She is also the Founder of FNPhenomenal (Frugal –n- Phenomenal), a movement designed to help single moms create a vision for their lives, craft a financial strategy to support that vision, and show them that phenomenal living is possible. It’s time for you to be Financially Phenomenal!
Reduce Your Grocery Spending
Enter your email address to get my proven, action steps to reduce your grocery bill and still eat healthy.