Wondering how to be intentional about raising children with good character?
Are you wondering how to not lose your temper when your child misbehaves?
Did you know that discipline can actually be an opportunity to teach?
In this episode, I am joined by Te’Sheba Oliver. Te’Sheba is the Founder of The Urban Christian Woman, is a life coach, and helps women to grow their faith and raise children in a way that is aligned with the Word of God. We will be talking about parenting God’s way.
We will discuss a number of topics including:
- Te’Sheba’s journey as a teen mom to being a mentor to other women and moms in their Christian journey
- Your role as a mom
- How to avoid disciplining your children in anger and frustration
- Ways that parents can use discipline to direct children back to Jesus
- Daily things parents can do to talk to your children about Jesus
- Learning how to apologize and talk to your children if you make a mistake
- How parents can raise children who follow Christ
- The role parents have to grow in their own faith and to live out God’s principles in their own lives to model the lessons they teach their children.
- Much more
Check out the podcast, hit subscribe, leave a comment, and share it with your friends!!
If you want to put the tips discussed in this podcast to work then download this free 21-day challenge to reduce the fear, worry, and anxiety in your life. Click HERE to join the 21-day challenge today.
Recommended Bible Books (and Chapters) For Parenting: Deuteronomy 6, Deuteronomy 28, James, Ephesians
Aisha Taylor is a single mom of twins, personal financial coach, work from home entrepreneur, and #1 Amazon Best Selling Author of the book “5+5 FNPhenomenal Ways to Save $100 This Week Without Killing Your Lifestyle.” Aisha has been featured in ESSENCE, Jet Magazine, and Black Enterprise. She is also the Founder of FNPhenomenal (Frugal –n- Phenomenal), a movement designed to help single moms create a vision for their lives, craft a financial strategy to support that vision, and show them that phenomenal living is possible. It’s time for you to be Financially Phenomenal!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post.