Are you a single mom who feels exhausted and stretched thin?
Are you wondering how to keep up with everything that you are doing?
Are you afraid that with everything that you have going on, something is going to fall or get missed?
Do feel like you need coffee just to survive and make it through the day?
If so, you are not alone.
Single mom burnout is real, and the challenge with it is that if you burnout then how will you effectively take care of your children? In this podcast, Erica Blocker of the Moms With Dreams Podcast joins me to discuss the important topic, “How to Avoid Burnout As A Single Mom.”
In this podcast you will learn:
- The first time that I learned that prioritizing me meant that I was prioritizing my children
- Erica’s story of how a health scare woke her up and led her to start to focus more on rest, health, and doing less
- How to recognize the signs of burnout
- How doing less means that you are doing more
- Tools to help you to rethink how you spend your time, put boundaries around your time, establish priorities, and let go of some things without feeling bad
- Integrate your purpose, passions, and dreams into an already busy day
- Make rest a priority and how
- Much more
My hope is that at the end of the podcast episode, you will recognize the signs of burnout and feel confident that you can avoid it.
Check out the podcast, hit subscribe, leave a comment, and share it with your friends!!
This book really helped me to shift my perspective on what it means to be present: Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
Erica Blocker is a certified professional life coach, author
Erica holds a bachelors degree in small business management and entrepreneurship and a masters degree in psychology. She lives in New Jersey with her children, who keep her entertained on the journey to her dreams.
Aisha Taylor is a single mom of twins, personal financial coach, work from home entrepreneur, and #1 Amazon Best Selling Author of the book “5+5 FNPhenomenal Ways to Save $100 This Week Without Killing Your Lifestyle.” Aisha has been featured in ESSENCE, Jet Magazine, and Black Enterprise. She is also the Founder of FNPhenomenal (Frugal –n- Phenomenal), a movement designed to help single moms create a vision for their lives, craft a financial strategy to support that vision, and show them that phenomenal living is possible. It’s time for you to be Financially Phenomenal!