Are you a single mom who is wondering if your children can pursue their dreams?
Do you think that as a single mom, you and your children are destined for a life of lack?
Are you trying to figure out how you can balance motherhood and still help your children thrive?
In this podcast episode, Megan Motley of Goodness Gracious Cookies joins me to discuss how she was able to help her daughter achieve her dream of traveling to Japan. Plus, she even helped other single moms send their children to Japan as well! Megan also shares her story of how she helped to foster her daughter’s talents and interests, what that meant for the household finances, and how she was able to balance that with her own career. It is truly an inspiring podcast episode that will help show you what is possible as a single mom. You don’t have to live a life of lack and your children can achieve their dreams. In this episode, we cover a number of topics including:
- How to shift your mindset from having a fear that your children will experience lack because you are a single mom
- How to learn how to listen to discover what your children’s dreams are
- How to still help your children achieve their dreams even if you don’t think you have the money (hint: we will be talking about ways to help you to find extra resources)
- The sacrifices you may have to make sure that your children are able to achieve their dreams and do the things that matter to them
- The importance of building community as a single mom to avoid shouldering the responsibility alone
Check out the podcast, hit subscribe, leave a comment, and share it with your friends!!
If you want to put the tips discussed in this podcast to work then download this free 21-day mini challenge to reduce the fear, worry, and anxiety in your life. Click HERE to join the 21-day challenge today.
Aisha Taylor is a single mom of twins, personal financial coach, work from home entrepreneur, and #1 Amazon Best Selling Author of the book “5+5 FNPhenomenal Ways to Save $100 This Week Without Killing Your Lifestyle.” Aisha has been featured in ESSENCE, Jet Magazine, and Black Enterprise. She is also the Founder of FNPhenomenal (Frugal –n- Phenomenal), a movement designed to help single moms create a vision for their lives, craft a financial strategy to support that vision, and show them that phenomenal living is possible. It’s time for you to be Financially Phenomenal!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Grocery Reduction Challenge
Do you struggle to contain how much you spend on your groceries?
Join the FNPhenomenal 30-day Grocery Store Reduction Challenge. Start saving now!